To report a crime involving a person, business or location in Westchester County, complete and submit the complaint form. or call (914) 995-TIPS (914-995-8477).

Formulario De Quejas
Fòm Pou Depoze Yon Plent
고소고발장 양식

COVID-19 Update
To best protect the health and safety of our entire community during the pandemic, complaints to our office must be submitted either by e-mail or postal mail. Do not attempt to hand deliver your complaint at this time. Thank you for your understanding. Stay safe and stay healthy.