ASPIRING MODEL ARRAIGNED
ACCOMPLICES AWAIT EXTRADITION TO
Westchester County District Attorney Janet DiFiore announced that Jessica Ryan French (DOB 08/22/87) of 2703 10th Street SW, Lehigh Acres, Florida, was arraigned today on a seven count indictment charging her with:
· two counts of Murder in the Second Degree, class “A-1” Felonies,
· one count of Kidnapping in the First Degree, a class “A” Felony,
· one count of Robbery in the Second Degree, a class “C” Felony,
· one count of Unlawful Imprisonment, a class “E” Felony,
· one count of Grand Larceny in the Fourth Degree, a class “E” Felony
· one count of Criminal Possession of Stolen Property, a class “A” Misdemeanor,
to the death of Epifanio Medina whose body was discovered
in the Town of
accomplices, Charles Blanchard
York State Police commenced an extensive, wide ranging investigation and on
learned that deceased had been reported missing by family members on
expanded their investigation both down to
By meticulously weaving together the movements and activities of the three defendants, state police investigators connected their actions with the victim.
French was remanded to the Westchester County Jail.
court appearance will be on
All the defendants face a maximum of twenty five years to life state prison.
Assistant District Attorney Nadine Nagler of the Career Criminal Bureau is prosecuting the case.
In compliance with Disciplinary Rule 7-107A of the Code of
Professional Responsibility, you are advised that a charge is
merely an accusation and that a defendant is presumed
innocent until and unless proven guilty.